- To request physical materials (books, DVDs, CDs, etc.) from SMCM collections, email email@example.com. We will check out to your account and ship materials to your home or campus address.
- We are unable to process new requests for physical items (e.g., printed books) from other institutions via USMAI Catalog or ILLiad.
- Patrons should not return items to the library – please keep them home until we reopen. Fines and overdue charges will be waived at that time.
- All online services are available, including:
a. Access to online journals (search by title or browse by subject here)
b. Access to databases (browse by title or subject here)
- Problems accessing online library resources? Email details to firstname.lastname@example.org
c. If you can’t find an article through any of the above methods, request it via interlibrary loan (ILL) here. As to ILL items currently on loan to St. Mary’s patrons, Brenda Rodgers is contacting lending libraries to request renewals. Direct any questions about ILL to email@example.com
d. Renew USMAI items via the USMAI Catalog. If you are unable to do so, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Access streaming video:
Films on Demand is a streaming-video database of over 35,000 documentary and educational films.
Faculty: If you need to request access to a film not available through Films on Demand, please enter your title information in this spreadsheet and we will determine how to get access for you and your students.
Click here for a list of ebook collections. Some are licensed by the SMCM Library and can only be accessed by our patrons, while others are collections of open access monographs and other freely-available material.
Best bet: eBook Comprehensive Academic Collection (EBSCO)