Audio recording and editing spaces are available for many student, faculty, and staff productions, including:
- Small group recordings
- Special Microphone set-ups
- Voice-over work
- Radio interviews
The Darkroom Recording Studio includes:
- Logic X
- Near-field monitors and studio headphones
- Apogee Ensemble Interface
- Moog Mother-32
- Moog DFAM (Drummer From Another Mother)
- Moog Minitaur
- Studio Logic SL88 Grand midi keyboard
Use this booking tool to reserve the Darkroom Studio:
The Media Center offers ISDN radio services and has supported radio broadcasts between various faculty members and the NPR studio in Baltimore.
Digital audio recording devices are available to borrow via email request and consultation at email@example.com.