Contact Kent Randell, College Archivist, at email@example.com or 240-895-4196.
Archival collections are available to researchers.
Kent Randell is available for research consultations.
Special procedures for Spring 2021:
- Face coverings are required in the Archive Reading Room.
- Drop-in visits to the Archive are not permitted.
- All use of the Archive is by appointment only.
- Only one researcher at a time is allowed in the Archive Reading Room.
- To minimize interaction between the Archivist and the researcher, whenever possible archival collections will be pulled prior to the appointment time.
- The Archive Reading Room is separated from the Archivist’s office by a glass wall and door. The Archivist and the researcher will practice social distancing.
- Disinfectant and hand sanitizer will be provided to the researcher.
- Whenever possible, research consultations will take place using Zoom. Though the in-person use of physical archival materials is still possible, many of our archival collections are digital.
Thank you for your patience during the pandemic.